One or Two Pillows per person on the beds

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Cassis wrote:
FelicityA wrote:Always two. And I leave extra in the wardrobe (with spare pillowcases) in the hope that those who want extra propping won't use the cushions as that is what you are risking (think dribble on silk cushion covers which are not as easy to wash as a pillow case).
Agreed, but don't you find they still use the cushions? :evil:
Yes, sometimes they do but I think they definitely would more if they only had one. You can't sit up comfortably in bed to read ori watch TV with just one pillow.
booboo

Post by booboo »

Two each per person, one hard one soft. Some get used some dont but i always wash them all. Its a pain but the bed always looks better :)
akwe-xavante

Post by akwe-xavante »

Thank you everybody for your thoughts.

I'll continue to provide 2 per person and wash all cases every time even if they appear to have not been used.
aasta

Post by aasta »

2 per person.....really looks more luxurious, and washing two extra pillow cases is worth it, because it increases the "wow" impression when entering the room...
aasta