Locked out of Flipkey...telephone number required

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
brendan

Locked out of Flipkey...telephone number required

Post by brendan »

I´ve been locked out of my flipkey account...they want me to key in my account ID but I can´t access that info without getting into my account with them. I´ve e mailed them (about 2 weeks ago) but have received no reply (as per).

Does anyone have a direct landline telephone number for them?

Many thanks in advance
Marks

Post by Marks »

I found this: 01 877 354 7539 and 01 857 366 6061
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
brendan

Post by brendan »

Great..thanks a million, Marks
salmoncottage

Post by salmoncottage »

Brendan, once you log in, very quickly go to your account details in the upper right hand corner before is disappears :? there you'll find your account number (6 numbers on ours) now enter that number along with your username and password to find the new dashboard. Tried using those telephone numbers but useless
'Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside'
FelicityA

Post by FelicityA »

Or, failing that, look through your old emails from when you set your listing up as somewhere there they will have given you an account number. I have to enter this every time because I have apparently got two listings - it seems I might have started one which I abandoned (don't remember doing this, I think it is a glitch at their end) and now, every single time, they want my account ID. Maddening. No reply from customer services except from a computer but I just sent a reply (now with a reference number) to say I need a human. Hope the computer understands this!!

I found that email address after endless digging and going round in circles. In case it helps, it is customersupport@flipkey.com
Moira

Post by Moira »

Was having the same problem. Thanks Salmoncottage, I can now get into my listing. It will be interesting to see whether I am contact as I stated I was looking to cancel my listing :wink:
jenboyle1959

Post by jenboyle1959 »

I've had the same problem. Luckily I'd posted on their Facebook page via Instant Messenger, when I didn't receive a payment, so I got my account number there. I have to put it in every time now... I thought it was supposed to be" easier to log in" now??!!
brendan

Post by brendan »

That worked salmoncottage...many thanks. I was like Hussein Bolt on the starting line...primed to dash in and get it!

I'm pretty sure that back in the day I could request reviews on flipkey but I can't see where to do that now...Am I just being thick?
jenboyle1959

Post by jenboyle1959 »

Reviews are now under the" my booking" heading, to the left of the page. Apart form a different type face, it seems to work the same way .