Fees for tax submission

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
joddle

Fees for tax submission

Post by joddle »

We have just received a bill for the submission of non-residents tax but I was surprised at the fees associated with this and wondered what other people pay. The tax in total was around 100e but the fees from the accountant were well in excess of 200e - is that normal?
I don't profess to own anything here apart from my own opinion.
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

Can you put a specific name to the "non residents tax"?
Happiness is a journey not a destination,
So work like you don’t need the money,
Love like you’ve never been hurt,
and Dance like no one’s watching…
Sanchisimo

Post by Sanchisimo »

Have you tried doing it yourself? I have helped some other people do it and with the right baseline information it is quite easy to do. The best set of instructions I have found are on the andalucia.com forum site under the FAQ secion and the "Non-resident imputed income tax - Form 210" heading. Any help?
joddle

Post by joddle »

Gordo wrote:Can you put a specific name to the "non residents tax"?
MODELO 210 TAX DECLARATIONS FOR 2014!
Marks

Post by Marks »

For my residents tax return to be completed and advice throughout the year I pay 90€ per annum.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

joddle wrote: !
Mmm.. I'm starting to get used to these condescending responses on here, not quite worked out yet whether it's some sort of snob thing or just the way "the clique" has developed over time..

Anyway for anyone who just might not know it all yet re submitting 210 forms I can recommend the link below who charge £29.95 per property, hence it's same price for 2 forms (e.g. hubby+wife).
http://spanishtaxforms.co.uk/

No honestly, it's no bother, nice to be nice and all that :?
Essar

Post by Essar »

Gordo wrote:
Mmm.. I'm starting to get used to these condescending responses on here, not quite worked out yet whether it's some sort of snob thing or just the way "the clique" has developed over time..

Anyway for anyone who just might not know it all yet re submitting 210 forms I can recommend the link below who charge £29.95 per property, hence it's same price for 2 forms (e.g. hubby+wife).

Gordo I'm a bit confused I don't see the post that you mention.
Joddle has helped many people on this forum, especially on the
Spain one.
"Write something, even if it's just a suicide note"
"There is no human problem which could not be solved if people would simply do as I advise"
"As for my amnesia, I've had it as long as I can remember"
joddle

Post by joddle »

Gordo wrote:

That seems a good deal to me - many thanks Gordo - not quite sure about these other quotes attributed to me though!!! - it seems one of my posts did not work where I had thanked Marks for his response - and in which I thought the price he has stated seemed about what I would have expected. Anyway no harm done - and thanks for the nice comment Essar.
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

joddle wrote:That seems a good deal to me - many thanks Gordo - not quite sure about these other quotes attributed to me though!!!
I'm pleased if something I posted will ultimately save someone a few quid.

I'm sorry you got to bear the brunt of my frustration over the general tone of some recent responses across this forum (I'm a newbie).

I deliberately quoted back only an asterisk (the one that changed the context of your earlier answer to my question).

It's not a problem, just think of it as being like the straw that broke the camel's back and consider that someone else reading the thread might have wanted to ask the same question but may have been too shy ;o)
Gordo

Post by Gordo »

Essar wrote:Gordo I'm a bit confused I don't see the post that you mention.
Joddle has helped many people on this forum, especially on the
Spain one.
Yes I agree and I'm sure with 2000+ posts under your belt you've helped plenty of people yourself. I don't know what the actual stats are but the Memberlist seems to indicate a high proportion of new members either don't stay around very long or else lurk without posting. That's not by any means a trait unique to this forum alone but it might be something to reflect on.

None of us is as smart as all of us :wink: