Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

Returning to LMH after 8 years

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: Returning to LMH after 8 years Reply with quote

It was about 8 years ago I joined the chat on LMH. At that stage we were still renovating our buildings, had hosted plenty of friends but no paying guests. I just popped in to have another look the other day and was happy to find that not much has changed here and that was nice, I know my way around, so we are 8 years or so into running our business which evolved from chamber d'hote to restaurant and chambre d'hote and now with a bit more work we have made more self catering accommodation and restaurant. We get longer stays now which suits us well and the clients love being able to crawl from the restaurant to their beds. So I feel now a bit more qualified to join in the chat and I think I have some stories to tell and advice to offer. My husband and I have other interests outside of our business and we have two daughters who have made their way through the French school system in the ten years we have been here. It's nice to be back in the LMH community.
tavi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jayno,

I think you pre-date me so welcome back!
Jayno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tavi, silly me was expecting to be able to LIKE your comment so you'd know I'd read it. Seems to be a lot quieter than all those years ago, still have a bit of a giggle at some of the posts tho.......got to keep a sense of humor in this business!
Paul Carmel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from another recent returner........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lay My Hat Forum Index -> The Cafe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: