View posts since last visit thingie

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Having a think :idea:

If theres something that youre interested in or have commented on[which as we all know in my case its everything :oops:]
Dont you just do the watch this thread thingie then you get emails if someones posted ,I do.
My Husband wants to know who this Paolo is[hope thats right][it wasnt but is now thanks GG just got to think of him being my pa... ]who keeps emailing me and dont even think about it when the private message arrives...... :roll: :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Big Sis.. on Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Yes, but Ros, that means you don't get to discover when someone has opened up a new thread that might be of interest! Or for that matter, revives an old thread that you might have missed eg which came to a halt before you joined.

Paolo - just try to remember 'Pa' - then 'olo'! :D
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Your right of course, GG or Gasc Or Jane or Jine,

I search them all out one way or another but didnt realise how complicated it all was.

Your up bright eyed as usual...Ive just seen the post about stealing things wasnt that great...
Ive added my 2penneth of course only about 3 pages though so thats quite good for me...
Have a great day :wink: :roll: :lol:
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Ros wrote: Your up bright eyed as usual...
Not! Morning Ros, you have a good one too!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be