Rentals in Abruzzo

For topics that are specific to Italy, please go here.
stefanaccio

Rentals in Abruzzo

Post by stefanaccio »

I am an American, kind of on a tight budget. I have recentl constructed a small house in the Abruzzo region of Italy. Can anyone give me any recommendations for the "best" rental advertising sites that deal with Italian properties? Grazie!
UmbriaGal

Post by UmbriaGal »

Stefanaccio,

I'm also an American on a tight budget (especially considering the current exchange rate :cry: ) and I have a small house in Umbria that I recently started renting. So far I've had good responses from VRBO.com, and I'm thinking of also advertising on holiday-rentals.com based on the input from people on this forum. I have to do some more research on them, but I've also thought about using Italyby.com, as I've used them myself to find a couple of rentals before I bought my house.

Best of luck!
Lyn
paolo

Post by paolo »

Welcome to the forum, Umbriagal! Image

The best rental sites are the ones that appear most often on page 1 of a search engine for the sort of searches your target market will make. Here is my method for finding these sites:

viewtopic.php?t=257

It's quite long-winded - you can do a simpler, quicker version too by not being so methodical.
Paolo
Lay My Hat