Spanish Property Estate Agent

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
barrieeld

Spanish Property Estate Agent

Post by barrieeld »

Hi there, im looking to find a reputable estate agent who can successfully sell my 2 properties in Spain. Had them listed with a small local (spanish) company but not had much luck so im really looking for a comapny who has a good track record of selling property.

Hope somone can help.

Regards
Barrie.
Eileen2

Post by Eileen2 »

Hi Barrie,

Sorry I cannot help you directly, but if you post your message on the following forum I'm sure that the members will be able to help you.

http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.com/forums/index.php

Good luck,

Eileen.

Villa with Pool, Arillas, Corfu, Ionian Islands.

www.villalinakis.com
tuneywooney

Good spanish agent

Post by tuneywooney »

Hi there, just read your post and thought I would help out. It all depends on where your property is within Spain. The best thing to do is maybe google withing that area. I know a good agent close to me is Arena Estates. arenaestates.com

But as I say, depends where your property is based.

Hope this helps
Partridge

Post by Partridge »

Hi Barrie

I remember you, can't help with any useful info, just wanted to say sorry you're selling up and hope everything goes well for you. :o
Don't waste energy on things you can't change.

Costa de la Luz apartment rental
www.ownersdirect.co.uk/spain/S5386.htm
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

Hi Barrie

I had to sell one of my apartments after my husband died and tried for many months to sell it through estate agents. I think most of them messed me around and I'm sure a lot were not totally honest. That included Spanish and English agents that were recommended to me! In the end, I put an advert in Daltons weekly and had a lot of genuine enquiries through them. The apartment sold thank goodness! If you have someone as a keyholder that can show people round, it may be worth trying that way. My friend helped me and was more than happy with the fee I paid him. I saved on agents fees and he made a rather nice lump sum!

Hope this helps
Alison
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

Oh, forgot to mention, there were the odd people that wanted to stay in my apartment when they went over to look! Needless to say I told them that there was a very nice hotel next door they could stay in!! :wink:
Elle1971

Post by Elle1971 »

There are so, so many Estate Agents - it's really hard to work out who's good and who's not. One that I trust is http://www.overseaspropertyunlimited.com

Errol (the owner) is a really good guy - and a real straight talker. If he can't sell your property he'll tell you from day one. That's the kind of service we demand.

I'm not sure if he does mainland Spain or not - but do give him a yell. But leave it for a week or two as he's on his honeymoon in the Caribbean (lucky bugger)

Elle xx
Free advertising for owners of pet friendly accommodation