Any Barclays France customers?

For topics that are specific to France, please go here.
Hells Bells

Any Barclays France customers?

Post by Hells Bells »

Once again, for the fifth time since May 2006, I have received a new set of log-in details for my online banking. Once again they don't work. Every time I call them they send a new passcode. I am now thinking that the customer number is incorrect, but I do have the original letter with this on. I can't call them on Saturdays. I need to use the service, my statement is always very out of date by the time I received it. They are really bugging me, and I can't do anything aboutit, as I need to kepp the account as it is linked to my mortgage. My personal banker has not solved the problem either, as they just keep sending new passcodes.
Leo

Post by Leo »

I bank with Barclays and use their internet banking. I have had no problems logging onto their system with the details provided. The instructions provided could have been better. Send me a PM if you want some more information / help.
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Leo, I have all the info I need, I think they have forgotten to reset the thing so that I can log-in. I really can't fathom it out. I have Pm'd you though just to check something.