Is anyone listed on Responsibletravel.com

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Hanorah

Is anyone listed on Responsibletravel.com

Post by Hanorah »

Is anyone listed on this site? The ethos behind the site really appeals to me and is exactly what we are trying to promote on a visit to our villa.

We have been accepted after applying and meeting the fairly strict criteria and should have our ad built by them probably next week. If anyone is listed on this site it would be great to hear about your experiences.
Always Learning
villa sibillini

responsible travel

Post by villa sibillini »

i looked into this last year and found the forms really daunting. Like you, I love the ethos behind it - any assistance in the form filling would be appreciated.
Pam, David & Georgina Bates
Villa Sibillini Country House
www.villasibillini.com
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

Hi I have sent you a copy of our application form which will not directly relate to your accomodation but it should help to give some pointers as to the type of criteria you need to fill. Good Luck
Always Learning
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Do you have to pay for the ad once you fill out the application?
Brooke
Hanorah

Post by Hanorah »

Hi yes there are some charges depending upon the size of your business. They vary from to a yearly charge plus commission or commission only. We will be on 10% of any bookings received without a yearly charge but there are various levels depending on your income.

I think this is well worth it though as you can use their logo on all your marketing and you are tapping into a "responsible" market literally. I will let you know how we get on and if it brings us any success.

Take Care
Always Learning