male model from US!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
linda147

male model from US!

Post by linda147 »

I should have know this was a scam with the spelling mistakes in the 2nd e-mail but then obvious on the third!

1st e-mail:

Hello,
Good day to you. My name is Alex , a male model from United state.
I will be in the city for a photo shooting session for the period of september 2007 and december 2007. I will need an apartment and will want to know if there is any apartment available . Could you please get back to me if it is available with the total cost including all utilities. I will await your quick response as soon as possible.

2nd e-mail:

Subject: total cost needed

Well am vert greatful to hear from you so soon,nevertheless i will love to tell you that am kay with where the house is,so know i will love to know the price for the time am going to spend their which mean the amount per month.thanks

3rd e-mail:

Greetings
Thank you for your mail.i will come there for two months for some work and if you are still interested, I want you to realise that the payment for this apartment will made by the agent sending me down there,so i want you to calculate the total amount for the duration of two months,and also i want you to understand that my feeding fee and commision will be addded to the money that will be sent to you so as soon as the check arrives you will have to deduct your funds and wired the remaining back to my personal assistant that takes care of all my financials,if this is okay by you please provide the following details for payment

FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
MAILING ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBERS(HOME,CELL,WORK)

So that the payment can be sent soonest.
Regards.

I just replied to the 3rd e-mail saying sorry we only take payment by PayPal. Should have said take your scam elsewhere!
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Yahoo email address?

Like this one which came winging in today:

> Hi, > I am mary james,I am female model, i will be visiting > scotland
> for a concert for a period of 1 or 2month(s) I will be coming from west
> Africa,i need accommodation in your apartment for the period of my stay
> So please do send me the cost for the period and all other necessary
> bill. > THANKS >

Dream on, Mary, but at least you can spell accommodation....

MG