Nationwide....no sorry Nation Wide...

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Big Sis..

Nationwide....no sorry Nation Wide...

Post by Big Sis.. »

Dear Value Customer,

We recently noticed several attempts to Access your online Banking and suspect that your Nation Wide Account might have been accessed be an unauthorized third party.
Protecting the security of your account and of the Nation Wide Bank network is our primary concern therefore,as a preventative measure, we have temporarily limited access to senstive Account features.
As a result of this,We have put extra verification to confirm your identity and to fully protects your account against authorized access.
This verification will allow us to activate new features for account on our system and to fully protects you against Fraud and ID theft.

To speed up the verification process, Please Follow the reference link below

For more information about how to protect your account,
please visit Nation Wide Security center.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you,
and apriciate your assistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire
Nation Wide System.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter

Sincerely,
The Nation Wide Security Department Team.

from Ros
Its allright, I realise it is a senstive issue and I preciate your appreciation.[what is a value customer?????is it like BOGOF]
Also shouldnt that be UNauthorized access..
[well the again ,maybe not]

As I havent an account with you, Im not too fussed though.....[and your spellings worse than mine which says a lot!!!]