ftandl.co.uk

OTA = Online Travel Agency, which means those sites that sell the booking and take the payment for you.
Maisy

ftandl.co.uk

Post by Maisy »

ftandl.co.uk
Anyone else received a phone call from them today? I was told they have a membership of 6 million, attracting lots of Americans wanting to come to France. But the site is secured with a picture of an English policeman...'the Americans like that' :roll: I kept asking the same question...what will your site do for me? He eventually replied, bring in lots of Americans. But the site is for the police force.....is it me?
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

viewtopic.php?t=2498

Oh Maisie :wink:
Be afraid, be very afraid...read this..
hopefully it will stop you making a BIG mistake..

Mind you, reading your post there starting a new offensive..
either way, steer well clear is my advice!!!...
and I think its handy weve got it under this heading as well now in case other potential 'victims' search in this way.
Maisy

Post by Maisy »

Oh...I feel a little embarrassed, 10 pages covering this subject in August…..…I thought someone would have put a posting about them...I didnt look back far enough...... But I know the password to enter the site….but you will have to pm me if you want it….. ok I will tell you….cryptically
5 letters
First two letters Initially Personal Computer
Last three - First number
Thanks Big Sis, dont worry, l will not be parting with my well earned money…
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

I was told they have a membership of 6 million :lol:

I feel in the sort of evil mood that I'd welcome a call from them today.....

MG
casarosa

FORCE TRAVEL & LEISURE

Post by casarosa »

Hi, I thought you may be interested in my experience with the company.

This is the letter sent to Eric (the so called Director)

Dear Eric

Last september I was approached by Natasha to advertise through your organisation. Firm assurances were made to me that Casa Rosa was a property suitable for your Members and I was promised that at least three bookings could be guaranteed by christmastime and that I would be quickly satisfied with the results.
Instead we are now into the New Year and still we have not received any emails or enquiries and not one booking through your company. We are extrememly disappointed with the results of this high investment and would like to request a total refund of the £249 + VAT paid .
Yours ,

Jennifer

Can anyone adise how to get a refund from the company? I have now been trying to contact Eric for the last 2 months. I am still waiting for a response.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Jennifer,

Could you post a link to your add on the site?
Cheers
PC