Deaf and Dumb!!!!! ..what a shame!!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Big Sis..

Deaf and Dumb!!!!! ..what a shame!!

Post by Big Sis.. »

Good evening Ros,

How are you doing today? I appreciate the quick response as regards the vacation rental, I am still interested in the accommodation and would like to know the all-in cost).There will be 2 people coming i.e myself and my Personal assistant.When replying let me know if a cashier's check is a suitable mode of payment for you so I can get the funds available in such denominations.

If there is anything I have to do to reserve the accommodation let me know so I can do that before I travel. I would have loved to talk to you on phone but I am a bit disabled (deaf and dumb)but I hope to get a response from you via email.

Gotta Love em aint ya :roll: ..
It looked a bit iffy from the start but I thought we will see..
well we have....
see no evil[not likely] speak no evil hear no evil!!!
Best regards
gpck

Re: Deaf and Dumb!!!!! ..what a shame!!

Post by gpck »

Big Sis.. wrote:Good evening Ros,

How are you doing today? I appreciate the quick response as regards the vacation rental, I am still interested in the accommodation and would like to know the all-in cost).There will be 2 people coming i.e myself and my Personal assistant.When replying let me know if a cashier's check is a suitable mode of payment for you so I can get the funds available in such denominations.

If there is anything I have to do to reserve the accommodation let me know so I can do that before I travel. I would have loved to talk to you on phone but I am a bit disabled (deaf and dumb)but I hope to get a response from you via email.

Gotta Love em aint ya :roll: ..
It looked a bit iffy from the start but I thought we will see..
well we have....
see no evil[not likely] speak no evil hear no evil!!!
Best regards
Ros

Another owner on one of the Florida owners forums has just posted the exact same reply - it would appear to be a scam as you thought...
gpck
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Fishy.........

"Thanks for you mail and God bless you, your are vary right because there is a lot of fraud and scams but I have send my international passport that is to show you that am real, am at 37 military hospital in Accra Ghana west Africa, if you care you call the doctor named Dr Kiki with this number 00233274434828 since I can not speak because of my trout."
Cheers
PC
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Ros

Another owner on one of the Florida owners forums has just posted the exact same reply - it would appear to be a scam as you thought...

Nice to 'see' you BTW :wink:Take Carexx
since I can not speak because of my trout."
But, Im afraid that PC must win ''the most surpising Medical condition, that makes me unable to speak award.''
I can categorically state, that I have never, ever, never, had someone contact me who couldnt speak because of his TROUT!!! :wink: :lol:
gpck

Post by gpck »

Big Sis.. wrote:
Ros

Nice to 'see' you BTW :wink:
Nice to be back... Still got mountains of paperwork for the Mums, but trying to get back to normal (got another funeral to go to on Friday!).

We're off to Florida next Thursday to 'regroup'!
gpck
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi Feaths Missed this,
Nice to see you posting,
have a nice regroup in Florida.
and a safe journey.... Wontcha :wink:

Take Carexx
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

COST FOR THIS SHORT TIME IN ORDER TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PAYMENTS ONTIME BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT IS DELAYING ME FROM BOOKING MY HOLIDAY TICKET FOR NOW..
SO THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE ON TIME.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME AT ANY TIME IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE.
+4470240164xx OR
+4420747418xx .
CHEERS.......
allexanxx101@hotmail.co.uk

ALLEX ANTHOxx....

Yeah Right!! :roll: :wink:

allexanxxx