Two Scam letters

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
luisortiz

Two Scam letters

Post by luisortiz »

Last year I had some one from Germany send me a fake cashier's check for $10,000, for a $7,000 month's rental. He over paid me and insisted, in a series of emails, I send someone else the balance. I told him I hadn't received the check, and he sent it again. The check was from some bank in New York. A call to their customer service affirmed it was bogus.

Luis
These are two new ones:

big jzee <bigjzee01@yahoo.com> to me
show details 3:45 pm (3 hours ago)
My name is Miss Nikky Johnson,I am highly interested in making payment for the room you advertised for rent,I want to make the payment on behalf of my Daughter who intends to be at your location to further her education,I am currently in the Dublin.So I would like you to let me know how much you will be charging per month.So, try to get back to me as soon as you can and also I hope the environment is a quit-condusive and peaceful place for her to concentrate and further her education, and note that your payment will be made to you via Money Order.I look forward to receiving your response as soon as possible with the FINAL PRICE and if u want me to send my daughter's pics,let me know.Thanks
Miss Nikky Johnson.
jzee_exboss <jzee_exboss@yahoo.com> to wendy.quaid
show details 3:22 pm (4 hours ago)
Hello,
I am Candice from Bedfordshire UK, I will be comming over to the State and I will be needing a place to stay,

Please if yours still available, kindly do contact me ASAP
Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Candice