Help this poor lady with her 7.5M USD

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
luisortiz

Help this poor lady with her 7.5M USD

Post by luisortiz »

I wonder how many folks fall for these?

"ritalinus @ latinmail. com" <ritalinus@latinmail.com>
date Jan 20, 2008 10:01 PM
subject I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE READ MY MAIL

DEAREST ONE
I AM MISS RITA LINUS FROM IVORY COAST AFTER I
GOT YOUR ID AND I AM
CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE
MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF
MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE
DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD
$7.5M, AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A
BANK
HERE IN ABIDJAN.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER AND HE WAS
POISONED BY HIS
BUSINESS COLLEAGUES AND NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS
MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED
BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY
SINCE I AM ONLY
20YEARS AND WITHOUT PARENTS.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO
THAT I WILL TELL YOU
ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE
TRANSFERRED TO YOU
ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL
TO
YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE
MY EDUCATION THERE.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
BEST REGARD
RITA LINUS
luisortiz

And another one

Post by luisortiz »

The last one was sent directly to me, this one was sent to a dozen other websites.

stella rose <stella_rose2003@yahoo.com
Jan 20, 2008 11:37 AM
subject I NEED A ROOM....ASAP
signed-by yahoo.com
Hello
I'm a Stella from Dublin,Ireland.I am 25 years of age.... I am a religious guy and currently working with the International labor Organization in Dublin.I am on a programme supported by the Irish Government in the United States and I am seriously searching for a place to stay on arriving the States.please contact me back via my email.and give me the price monthly payment to if you have a place for me.
Hope to hear from you soon..........
Stella
luisortiz

Another one

Post by luisortiz »

This lady has a French hotmail account, yet she askes that we respond to her Yahoo account.

from mable kabila <mablekabila57@hotmail.fr> hide details 3:54 pm (36 minutes ago)
reply-to mablekabila133@yahoo.com
to mablekabila57@hotmail.fr
date Jan 24, 2008 3:54 PM
subject From: Mrs.Mable.
mailed-by hotmail.fr

I am Mrs.Mable Kabila, from Democratic Republic of Congo. There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential There is sum ammount of money my Husband Late President Laurent Kabila, deposited in a security company Abidjan Cote d'ivoire for safe keeping. Before he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son.
The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip. My husband married us two.I am the second wife.I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents.

The Eldest Son is the current President of our country now. For now I am staying in Abijdan, the capital of Republic of Cote d'voire,just to save my life,with my three children. The money in question, is 22, Million U.S.Dollars. I can not make the withdrawal of this fund, because my husband registered the Beneficiary of the fund as his (Foriegn Bussiness Patner) and also (Family valuables as the content of the deposit) The documents of the deposit are with me.

What I would want you to do, is to assits me to get the consignment withdrawn from the security company, and we shall open a small account in a Bank here in your name, and transfer the money to your country, through the account .We shall replace the name Foriegn Patner to your own name, because the code was used for security reason. I will give you the 10% of the money for your assitance.Ther is no risk in this transaction. I will use the remaining balance of the money for an investiment in your country for the future of my children.
If you are intrested, and can maintain the very confidential of this transaction,you e-mail me immediately for more clearification, and also note that I am a refugees in Abidjan, Cote d’ lvoire becuase of the assasnation of late husband,and the civil war going on in our country,Democratic Republic of Congo.
contact me in my private email:mablekabila57@hotmail.fr

Thank you very much and God bless you.
Mrs.Mable Kabila.
http://www.villaorleanspr.com
http:/www.secretgardenartgallerypr.com/