allex anthony

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
sam

allex anthony

Post by sam »

does he not change the script?

hello,

thanks immensely for your quick response.
here is to inform you am very happy with the conditions of the rent.
so kindly, calculate the total amount for the 4 weeks and send to me included with your name and address please, in order for me to make the total payment as soon as possible by cheque through my clients there in your country before it is too late, so as to make arrangement for booking and payment ontime because that is the only thing that is delaying us from booking our flight tickets.(myself,wife and 5 year old boy SAMUEL)
cheers................
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME AT ANY TIME IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE.
+447024016440 OR
+442074741892 .
CHEERS.......
allexanthony101@hotmail.co.uk

ALLEX ANTHONY....
marlen

re Allex anthony

Post by marlen »

Hi,
I have had the exact same email from this guy as others wanting to book the whole of April but has not sent any money.

When I googled his name your recent posts came up so thank you, but I can not understand what he hoped to gain from it. I did give him my name and adress to send payment but have not sent any bank detals etc or adress of apartment is that what he was waiting for ?

Best wishes to all
LCE

Post by LCE »

Hi, just newly registered and actually found this site because I received an e-mail from Allex Anthony which didn't look right and when I googled him this site appeared. I presume he will send a fake cheque for the total amount, wait a week, cancel the booking but say keep the deposit and refund the rest after which the original cheque he sent will then bounce and I would be out the whole lot and he's up several hundred euros.

What's most annoying about this for me is that I spent the second week of January registering my new B&B with lots of holiday rental search sites and so far I've only had 2 enquiries one of which is a scam! Hopefully the rest of the year will be better. Nice to find a site like this though, it's the silver lining, and great to know that we've entered a business where you can get help from others especially with scams like this.

Lynne
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Lynne,
Nice to find a site like this though, it's the silver lining, and great to know that we've entered a business where you can get help from others especially with scams like this.
Welcome. Not only have you fallen over a Forum which will help you to deal with scams; you have fallen over a Forum which will help you with anything you might care to mention.

Alan
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Hi LCE, youre in Good Company, I received one, and later so did Nigel..then Sam..Marlen..

The links are here..

viewtopic.php?t=5944

viewtopic.php?t=5961

I think thats the most links weve had about 1 scammer[unless someone knows better of course :wink: ]
Nice to find a site like this though, it's the silver lining, and great to know that we've entered a business where you can get help from others especially with scams like this.
Welcome to the Forum :) , and as you say its nice to get help from others, which Im sure you will..I know I have,
from all the Forumers on this site!!
LCE

Post by LCE »

Hi Guys,
We decided to go along with Mr. Anthony and, hey presto, today we received a cheque supposedly from AIB for the sum of 6,200.00 euros! I only wanted a deposit of 348.00 euors.

I worked in accounts for years before moving here and could tell straight away that it was a fake cheque but I'm sure there are others out there who might think it was ok 'cos it's not bad. I went on the net and double checked the logo and it's all wrong.

Wonder how long it will be before he's in touch to cancel and ask for a refund?

Lynne.
Our mid-life crisis became a B&B!!
www.lechardonecossais.com
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

This is were the fun really starts! :lol: When he gets in contact tell him that you had a change of mind, and that you have already cashed it, then let him know you used all the money for a deposit on a nice new shiny car. The Lad will go bonkers, guaranteed.
Cheers
PC
marlen

Allex Anthony

Post by marlen »

Oh happy days,

we have just received a cheque from Mr Allex for £5,200.
I only asked for a deposit of £150.

Our cheque is from Barclays, account name Poultry First
Will do as previously suggested and wait for a request for refund

The fun it never ends !!!
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Our cheque is from Barclays, account name Poultry First
There MUST be a joke there but at the mo Im lacking :roll: [stuffing came to mind but.....]
Im sure PC will oblige!! :wink:
greenfrog

Post by greenfrog »

ALLEX ANTHONY is on the road again!
And this time he wants a month in Cannes! (at my friend's place, via my site)

What a shame my friend has already booked a week during that month for himself. :wink:
Oh well...
:lol:
Lounging on the lily pad...