from kevin owen

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
luisortiz

from kevin owen

Post by luisortiz »

from kevin owen <rivierasuiteagency@yahoo.co.uk> hide details 10:49 am (9 hours ago)
to lisu@asian-oasis.com
date Jan 26, 2008 10:49 AM
subject BOOKING REQUEST
signed-by yahoo.co.uk
Good day Sir/Madam,
I am MR KEVIN of RIVIERA SUITE AGENCY.I need to book reservation in your house for students coming for an academical excursion. My clients ( JESUITS COLLEGE ) hired my services as an agent to know if there are free spaces for their accommodation.

The academical excursion is going to commence on the 2nd of june 2008 and end on the 17th of june 2008. We need 2 double rooms or 4 single rooms that can sleep 4 guests for 15 nights.At this time I will like you to give us your rates per night and to know the facilities you have to offer us during our stay.

if you do not have availability at the time we requested,let's know when you preferably have space.

We will be having a meeting today in preparation for this excursion and this information will be needed.We are working out mordalities for a succesful academical excursion in your house.

We have been having series of meetings concerning this programme and by God's grace we know with your assistance everything is going to work out well and I will want you to give us a total run-down of what it will cost us to stay in your house for 15 nights for the 4 guests.

Get back to me with the GRAND TOTAL cost for our stay including tax in US$ or EURO so that we can start discussing payment immediately.Do get back to me quickly, as we don't have much time. Thank you and have a nice day.
Kind Regards,
KEVIN.
+44 7045710460. U CAN CALL ME. NB THE GRAND TOTAL COST SHOULD BE IN US$ OR EURO.
http://www.villaorleanspr.com
http:/www.secretgardenartgallerypr.com/