But I don't even run a holiday property!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Elle1971

But I don't even run a holiday property!

Post by Elle1971 »

Got this one twice today - and I don't even do accomodation!
Plus I wasn't born yesterday - definite scam!

Attn Friend.

I am Dr.Dasylva Jules a franch national .

I wish to reserve 2 double room during the time of 20/02 /2008 to 21 /03/2008
I intend to pay before my arrival for more insurance by ( Visa, Master & Amex).
Have a terminal of remote taking away?.

Do you accepts credit card as a method of payment?
I would like that you help us to balance our problem of tickets with our travel agency here FRANCK LEPIN based in Ivory coast because the person in charge has a problem with his terminal of credit card and asks us to pay by cash

Our cash was transferred in travel check for our travel.
So I request a possibility to you to help us,lift to you to see whether it is appreciate or not I will send to you several numbers of my credit cards with an authority of taking away on which you go to take via your terminal of CB:

The total sum of my stay
The amount of the tickets (3000€)
Expenses of transfer western union
Your commission of 1500€

I make a point of saying to you that the amount of the tickets must be dispatched via wester union in ivory coast to the person in charge for agency FRANK FLIGHT
For more facility you will communicate the gobal amount to me (rooms + fresh of tickets + fresh of transfer western union + commission)
As soon as I am informed of this I will immediately send my credit cards to you to begin the transactions because the person in charge await only this sum ensure us the travel

Thank you
Best Regards
Dr.Dasylva Jules
You Can Contact Me With This Telephone Number +225 0953 5500
Free advertising for owners of pet friendly accommodation