The surprise vacation trend is alive and well!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
A-two

The surprise vacation trend is alive and well!

Post by A-two »

My Name is Sgt. Michael Alcosiba of United States marine, stationed in Kuwait with the Nevada National Guard, In respect of your rental,I am planning a surprise vacation gift package for my sister and her newly wedded husband alone with treat while currently on an active duty,please check availability and get back to me immediately,the scheduled date will be 1st - 15th March 2008, (15nights)if this has already been booked please advice on the nearest 15nights you have available, cost for the period, Security Deposit, Cleaning fees, and Tax,all been totaled plus any order major services to be rendered,for the couple alone,no pets,they don\'t smoke either.l will need to conclude this booking early enough for them to avoid any inconvenience during there stay.
Mahalo
Can't wait to find out what the "with treat" part is....no wait....that's the when I give them a cash refund for Michael's overpayment, so they have spending money!
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

Oh, I dunno, good ol' Mike sure sounds like he could come from Nevada. Don't they all sign off with "Mahalo" in the desert? :lol:
Brooke