Toilet brushes...!

From the moment they step through the door your bookings become guests, and their experiences determine whether they ever come back.

Toilet brush or no toilet brush...?

yes
89%
no
11%

Total votes: 38

remote

Post by remote »

I'm with the 1 euro variety. I leave cleaner beside the loo so that they get some use (hopefully!)
A turkey is not just for Christmas
cottageguru

Post by cottageguru »

Toilet brush yes.....plunger definitely!
Heather

Vacation Rental Success Podcast
www.cottageblogger.com
www.twitter.com/cottageguru
J&J

Post by J&J »

I thought I'd be clever and buy brushes with a black bristle head as opposed to white so as not to show any discolouring and nasty bits. Trouble is the white toilet paper sticks to it in little lumps and looks just us yucky on black.
Wherever possible I prefer the look of the ones that are enclosed and don't show the brush at all.

Judith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
Leo2

Post by Leo2 »

On the whole , does it really matter?
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

You could go the whole hog and spend a few grand. One of our local caffs has got a scary loo - when you, er, rise, the seat slowly spins and gets degermed inside by some ray gun; it's mesmerising.

'course, not as advanced as the Japanese version, where you personally get a full hot spray, general polish 'n' shine and blow dry. Has anyone given one of those a whirl? Awesome experience; Mrs G is not convinced, though.

MG
J&J

Post by J&J »

Wow, MG, that would have been great at our Nursery School, as teachers aren't prepared to touch and clean anymore. It would have saved a lot of little ones running around with brown streaks on their underwear! Only trouble is, I can see some of the little darlings spending all day just sitting dreaming on the toilet or fiddling with the temperature buttons!

Judith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Lots of German motorway service stations have the spin and degerm things now. It's worth going to the loo just for the entertainment!