Am I right about this one?

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Ann

Am I right about this one?

Post by Ann »

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is a scam.

Firstly, there's the capital typing, then there there is the arrival date!!!!!

Your property "Le Chalet" (1 Bedroom Chalet in Agen Aquitaine France)
listed on Vacations-abroad.com has been inquired about by allexanthony (allexanthony101@hotmail.co.uk).
Inquiry data:
Arrival date: 1 January 2007
Comments: HELLO , HERE IS TO INFORM YOU THAT AN APARTMENT IS NEEDED FOR MY 4 WEEKS HOLIDAY STARTING FROM 01/06/2008 TO 30/06/2008. THAT IS WHY, I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY FROM MY BASE HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM, SO THAT YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OF THE TOTAL COST FOR THIS SHORT TIME IN ORDER TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT FOR THE PAYMENTS ONTIME BECAUSE THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT IS DELAYING ME FROM BOOKING MY HOLIDAY TICKET FOR NOW.. SO THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE ON TIME. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CALL ME AT ANY TIME IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION PLEASE. +447024016440 OR +442074741892 . allexanthony101@hotmail.co.uk CHEERS....... ALLEX ANTHONY....
Mountain Goat

Post by Mountain Goat »

Load of rubbish......

MG
Chianti

Post by Chianti »

Absolutely 100%

Chianti