Mr. Elvis Jakes is arriving from Scotland

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Overboard

Mr. Elvis Jakes is arriving from Scotland

Post by Overboard »

An endearing enquiry for one of our Edinburgh properties from a man arriving from Scotland :roll: . My mum and I cant agree on what to charge for the peanut butter sandwiches and whether to offer them jam sandwiches too...

Hello Dear, I am Mr.Elvis Jakes ,the director of Public Relations and BusinessDevelopment at wildlife research institute in Glasgow Scotland .I wantto book dinner for my group of workers arriving from Scotland.They willall come for dinner in your place on 4th ,5th and 6th of August 2008 by7:00pm each day. They are 14 persons in number. I do not know what theymight choose for their meals and drink. so we would deposit to you thesum of 1,000.00GBP in advance as initial deposit . All checks and balanceswill be made with you on 6th of August which is the final day of ourbooking . Get back with your response if there are availability in yourrestaurant. "
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

ha! :-) good one!