Dr James D. Fontaine

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
jayel

Dr James D. Fontaine

Post by jayel »

Think I've seen this one here before, but couldn't find the thread......

"Hello, I am Dr James D. Fontaine, MD, a Psychiatrist (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) and i work with the UNICEF here in U.K. I will be coming over to USA on holiday from the 1st of August to the 14th of August 2008 for a 2 weeks Vacation with my wife. Could you please send me a more detailed description of your accommodation and What's the cost of rental per week? UNICEF will be paying you in advance of our visit so that we can be assured of an accomodation during our stay as this is our first visit to the States and Unicef is also taking care of all my vacation expenses. An early reply will be appreciated. Please acknowledge if you can offer this accomodation service and give me a call on my direct line (00 44 7045756991) as soon as you receive this email, so we can conclude on all other arrangements ASAP, as time is not really on our side. Most Respectful, Dr James D. Fontaine, MD,Social Work Cordinator, Unicef Galinocjka 30, Barnet, United Kingdom.Tel. : 00 44 7045756991. Mail to: dr_jamesdfontaine@yahoo.co.uk"

jayel
www.villa-disney-orlando.com
Independentowners.com

Post by Independentowners.com »

Hi

We have just had the above scam email sent to some of our Members who have property based in the USA. Dr Fontaine has now been banned from reaching any more of our Member websites.

We recommend you are vigilant at all times of unusual names, notifications that payments will be made by a third party and strange addresses.

Good luck with your rentals.

Bob
IndependentOwners.com