Happy Birthday, Alan!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
paolo

Happy Birthday, Alan!

Post by paolo »

Alan Knighting has let slip that today is his birthday. History does not relate how old he is, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALAN!

and many happy returns.

I hope you spend the day happily contemplating your navel. :D
Paolo
Lay My Hat
tansy

Post by tansy »

You beat me to it Paolo..I was just opening up the cafe to post :lol:

So may I add...Happy Birthday Alan....attention....not too much cake and champagne and then jump into the pool :wink:

Hope you have a great day...

Tansy
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Thank you for the best wishes!

By the time I have finished enjoying my very liquid lunch at the local watering hole I will not be able see my navel let alone contemplate it. The third buck's fizz of the day is fast disappearing as I write this.

Don't tell anybody but it's my 69th. As Mr Meldrew has been heard to say "I don't believe it!".

Not only do I qualify for a free bus pass, I could be a fully paid-up member of the Grumpy Old Men Club - but I refuse to join that elite establishment.

Alan
vrooje

Post by vrooje »

I had the same thought, to post a happy birthday here -- many happy returns of the day, Alan! 69 years young is definitely something to celebrate. Enjoy your libation-induced navel contemplations! :)

Although I wonder -- if you can't see your navel, is it really there?
Brooke
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Oops, baaaaa..... sheepishly...I didn't see this thread and have posted "Happy Birthday" elsewhere......sorry....but what the heck......Happy birthdays all round I say! :D
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Birthday greetings from me too Alan. Don't know if you're like me, I have birthday weeks rather than a birthday day :) ...

Enjoy the rest of your day or week!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Hi Guys & Guyesses,

I am back from lunch but I appear to have a problem. I can't find my navel. It seems to have disappeared altogether. When the woodpeckers (peques) have stopped trying to eat my head I will conduct another search. Would Google help, perhaps not?

Seriously though, thanks partly to you lot I've had a good day. This forum is such a nice place to be. Now I think it is time for a ZZZZZZZZZZ. Ah! that's better!

Alan