Mr Michael Joy

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
kirkland

Mr Michael Joy

Post by kirkland »

:lol:
Good-Day
I' m Mr michael joy
from Wisconsin United state of america ' Searching thru the vacation apartment rent page, i saw your vacation apartment posted for rent on craigslist.com with the little description you gave in there, i was impressed and it reduces any stress of searching around for any vacation apartment rent again . I have an interest and i would like to make an inquiry if it is still available for rent duration in which you want to lease the unit out .
Preferably one week/two weeks or one mouth,i need it urgently any one you can avoid among the three rented i mention for you pls let me now when you reply back , If you require any specific information, pls let me know or you can call me on my cell phone, please dial as presented for international calls . {+792401798688 } Am a family orientated man, no pets, no smoke and no drugs Give me the detail of the fees.
If the unit is Furnished or Unfurnished pls let me now and i want to know the total of the fees of the duration that you can let out for rent thanks so much yours sincerely
Total Move in fees ?
Thank you, God Bless Your Home

Mr michael joy
Tel:++792401798688
1214 Liberty St
Oshkosh, WI,
:lol:
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Preferably one week/two weeks or one mouth,
:D :D
Hollywoodjac86