Mr Smith Heaven - Is this a scam?

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
jayel

Mr Smith Heaven - Is this a scam?

Post by jayel »

Appreciate views on this one, received this morning via Holidaylets.net (contact details Yahoo email account and UK mobile):

"Hello,
I'm Smith Heaven from Devonshire UK. have been to your website and saw your posted villa for rent. am willing and ready to rent it. but we will be four in number I, my wife and 2 children. so confirm my if the house will be available by the month of Sept. and the available date.
However we will be staying for 2 weeks, so you are to get back with the price for our 2 weeks staying and also brief description about the house and area including with the all the recent pictures and any relevant information about the villa.

Have a pleasant day and may GOD bless you real good.

Best Regards
Mr Smith Heaven"

jayel
www.villa-disney-orlando.com
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

Scam I reckon.............. has all the signs!!
goosie

Post by goosie »

Scam. What real renters ask for more photos if they have seen your advert. They might ask specific questions but don't ask for general information about the house. And I don't think any renter has volunteered to tell me where they are from. And finally you get a god bless which is the scammers attempt at making you feel all warm and happy. Other tricks are that they are doctors, work for some humanitarian organistion or are professors.

Just bin it!