Franklin Great

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
kirkland

Franklin Great

Post by kirkland »

Hello,

I now have a reservation request for 2 set of couples comprising of 2 couples in each set. Arrival date for the first couples is October 11th and departure October 25th,2008 while the second set of couples will arrive December 6th and departure date is 20th December. Please let me know if you have any of the dates free for 2 couples,in 2 separate rooms of any category.
I am also limited by the points below of which each point is an important factor in this arrangement. Please advise on the issues below;

1. I will need total cost of the accommodation of each set of guests in 2 separate rooms of any category. The cost maybe on self catering or bed and breakfast depending on what you have available.

2. My only form of payment to you is by credit card transactions. I am limited to this form of payment because I am away on a trip and do not have access to my accounts.

3. I will also need payment to be made to a third party on my authority. This is because there are some other services required by the guests that I cannot achieve from my current position.

Each of these points mentioned above is very important for me to be able to achieve this arrangement. Please comment on each.Like I mentioned above, preferable payment method will be direct by credit card deductions.Thank you and looking forward to hearing from soon.

Kind Regards,Franklin Great.
Priory Street,University complex
Coventry CV1 5FB,United Kingdom.
+447045780276,+442070221691 Fax
great_groups@hotmail.com