How's this going to pan out!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Paul Carmel

How's this going to pan out!

Post by Paul Carmel »

When the players wages are paid by Western Union :shock:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 61,00.html

However, a Nigerian company claim they have �350million behind them - and are bidding to secure the remaining funding which would improve their chances of a successful takeover.

"Right now I am happy to tell you that well meaning Nigerians have responded and the consortium of Nigerian entrepreneurs has so far contributed �350million to buy the club.

Sounds familiar.

Sounds like a classic overpayment scam to me.

He'll offer Mike Ashley £200M, send him a dodgy cheque for £500M, and ask for the refund of monies to be expressed via Western Union :D
Cheers
PC
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

Paul :lol: .
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Sorry forgot to add..............

Dearest Asley Mike,

Forgive me contact you like this, and yes it will be surprise to you.
I am Abeke Johns, who work in finance department of Nigeria Bank here in Lagos. One of our customer, who share the same name as you, got relegated from premiership in a football disaster, leaving 750,000 (7 hundred fifty million dollar US).
I contacted you after I find your name on the yahoo internet directory of premiership football managers. You are the man I seek to make business with, and be sure of a succesful premiership campaign for United Newcastle FC. I can give you 40% of the funds, 350,000 (3 hundred million and half US) if you can help me to get the funds out of the country. They are currently held in security deposit, and I need someone who will help me stand as foreign partner, that is why I come to you. This has worked before well, my previous business partner in Thailand and UAE has helped Manchester City in this way, so I can assure you this transaction is entirely 100% risk free.

Please forward to me a copy of your international passport, with the following informations:
1) Full name
2) Age
3) Occupation
4) Full business and home address
5) Current position in league
6) Current net worth of United Newcastle FC
7) Full bank account details

Write this details to me at: barristerabekejohns@yahoo.co.uk
And call me on my personal phone soonest to discuss the deal.

Remain bless.

Abeke Johns
Cheers
PC
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

:lol: :lol:

I should add I have black and white blood and will be pleased to see the back of Ashley.
Paul Carmel

Post by Paul Carmel »

Personally i've got no love for the barcodes but these are desperate times and I feel for you
Cheers
PC