Dr Piette Anderson Harper

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
apexblue

Dr Piette Anderson Harper

Post by apexblue »

Scam?

We just got married some couple of months ago,so we felt we should relocate for three weeks,we are presently here in Liverpool.Am from Georgia my wife is from Dutch.email me back with further details O.K and total price for the rentals for the date make sure you get back to me with the available date in time.

Name Dr Piette Anderson Harper
6975 Redwood Drive
Columbus, Georgia
It is better to remain quiet and have one think you are stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt....

The biggest mistake we make in life is thinking we have time.
allanspence

Post by allanspence »

Yes - Definate Scam - we got it as well.
Allan Spence. www.drumnadrochit-lodges.com
Margaret

Post by Margaret »

Yes, we had this one too, for our Welsh property.
Le Parede

Re: Dr Piette Anderson Harper

Post by Le Parede »

Name Dr Piette Harper.
Mrs Cludia Harper.
6975 Redwood Drive
Mentmore terrace,London
El 83ph
+447031856581

We got an enquiry this morning from them as well - for a month's rental in September - haven't these people got anything better to do!

www.leparede.com ]
A couple of adventurers - living in the middle of the countryside - away from the madding crowd!
nichthewood

Post by nichthewood »

Think it might be back again.This time in France.
Why don't scammers look "we only have a Farmhouse and Gite." and I'm no going to split up the Farmhouse to make an apartment just for them.

Would have been nice though.
nich the wood

The Enquiry:

Good Day ,

I saw the placement of your advert and i much interesting in rent it ,well me and my wife are looking for a house to buy in your arean,we want to rent your apartment for a month Hope we can get a nice one there and get to know more about the location ,

checking in date :1st of september 2009
checking out date:30th september 2009.

Pls Kindly get back to me if the apartment is free for us and give us the total cost of the apartment and details ok .

Piette Harper. :evil:
nichthewood

Post by nichthewood »

sorry missed you post Le Parede
nich the wood
MrsMac

Scam - or should that be scum...

Post by MrsMac »

Hi there - yes I fell for the Piette Harper scam too - what a total waste of good air that person is - sheesh - Piette Harper get a life - preferably your own.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

We had one too, via French Entree (rather than a direct email). Fooled us enough into replying (until my wife read the enquiry properly and spotted the mistakes and signs of a scam!) Sure enough the reply was the usual rubbish:

Bonjour ,
Alright I'm very happy to hear from you about the availabilities of the property,i ought to have email you back but i need to sort of out some other things with my wife and now everything have been sorted out.We agreed to pay you 880 euros for the rentals period.
Its will be a great pleasure staying in your property me and my wife,I will need to add some further details in regards to the payment issue as the payment will be sent right from France and its will be a French Bank payment and its will be cleared in your bank in few days,My wife and I have decided to pay you everything at once so when we arrived we will not need to pay for any other thing and like you as well know that the issue of the world economy problem is everywhere and we needs to make sure we arrange everything before the date of our arrival.

Our budget for both the rentals and for our tickets to France will be 2900 euros

The total amount for both the rental and for our tickets fee will be issued, payment will be issued right from France and its will be cleared in your bank in few days.I don't really know but the payment can be issued out in 2 ways either bank transfer or Bank check but we will prefer to have the payment sent to you by a bank check and its will be cleared in your bank in few days.let me have the payment details below.

Name that will be on the French Cheque*******
Address of the reciever*******

Full Address*******
Cell Phone Number**********
Home Phone Number*******
Office Phone Number***********
Property Address Needed*******

Kindly email me back soonest today with the information and also don't forget to include the address of the property we renting from you.
Thanks Alot.
God Bless.
www.3placedesarbres.com - vegetarian chambres d'hôtes in Limousin, France