2006 Kick-Off!

Agencies and other headaches, keys and cleaners, running costs and contracts...in short, all the things we spend so much of our time doing behind the scenes.<br>
Guest3

2006 Kick-Off!

Post by Guest3 »

Well it's officially Spring and our rental season kicks off this Friday with back-to-back bookings! (No doubt there will be a tale or two to tell at the end of the Season!)

So from next week the backaches, headaches, palpitations and irritablity will no doubt return to greet the new Season too! :lol: Definitely can't complain..it puts food on our table and pays for the 'life of luxury' that our teenage son has become acustomed to (anyone else with teenagers will know what I mean! :lol: ).

To make things slightly more hectic we're in the middle of moving apartments in the next couple of weeks too! :roll: ¡ésa es vida!

Here's hoping everyone has a stress-free 2006 holiday season!
gh

Post by gh »

Hope all goes well with the move for you. Ah teenagers don't you just love them :lol:

Good luck to you for this year as well.
Like you say, we'll compare stories once its over.
Nightowl

Post by Nightowl »

of luxury' that our teenage son has become acustomed to (anyone else with teenagers will know what I mean! ).
absolutely!!! I thought the expensive bit was when they were in nappies and babymilk etc but how wrong I was, it's nothing compared to teenagers.... they want it all as long as they are not digging in their own pockets to pay for it...

Good luck though, sounds like you are going to be very busy... look forward to hearing how it all has panned out...
Nightowl
Forever going one step forwards and two
backwards......