Booking for Northumberland (or similar) for grabs..

Up, down, could be better? How to get more bookings is our number one obsession. Talk shop here.
Sue Dyer

Booking for Northumberland (or similar) for grabs..

Post by Sue Dyer »

I've had to turn down a booking for Sept 24th (they are waiting for confirmation of their annual leave).

The lady mentioned she had dogs and I initially said no problem. However, she has 5 dogs... 3 fairly big dogs, lurchers and greyhound, 2 small whippets. She was interested in my place as it has totally enclosed garden but I felt the 5 dogs in my little cottage were just a bit much to take on. There are 2 adults.

I did offer though to ask if anyone was up for this booking. Here's what she say's
I would love somewhere in Northumberland as I love the area especially around dunstanburgh castle but frankly anywhere with enclosed spaces who'll take the hounds. As they are all sighthounds they can be a bit deaf if something requires chasing..
So, if you're interested (and brave enough!!) drop me a private message. I guess it might suit someone with a larger property, maybe large kitchen where the dogs could settle...
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

BUMP....

What - no takers for the House of Hounds week?? - I can't believe it :o
Christine Kenyon

Post by Christine Kenyon »

It's just taken me a while to get my mind round the concept of a "deaf sighthound" :D

Christine