Looks like my luck's in!

Post scam emails to warn other rental owners, or if you are not sure if an enquiry is genuine, put it up here and see what others think.
Ciapolin

Looks like my luck's in!

Post by Ciapolin »

I received this one today - like the use of my house name!

I am Peter Wallace,Personal Assistant to Mr.Daniel Ciapolin ,a Zimbabwean national,who came to South Africa and made a deposit of US$41.5 million with a Finance and Security Company in Sao Tome and Principe but was assassinated during the Land Reform crisis in Zimbabwe,on June the 4th 2001,and up till date all efforts to get any member of his family has proved abortive.Since then l have made concerted efforts and enquiries through the high commission of Zimbabwe here in South Africa to locate any member of the family or relative this has also proved unsuccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to look for a foreigner who will now lay claim to the said money lying unclaimed with the Security Company since I have all the classified documents to the afore mentioned fund.More so,since I have not been able to locate any relative of Mr.Daniel Ciapolin for over five years now,I therefore seek your noble consent to present you as a business partner or associate to the late Mr. Daniel Ciapolin so that you can now lay claim to the money, so that the fund will be transferred into your overseas account. Thereafter,you and i will share the money as thus: 55% for me and 40% for you, while 5% will be set aside for contingent/miscellaneous expenses incurred during the process of the transaction.

NOTE: That I have all necessary documents to back up
this transaction. All l need is your trust, honesty, confidentiality and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us
from any breach of the law.Please i need your phone and fax number for easy communication.

Yours faithfully

:roll:
Carole-Anne
Cascina Ciapolin
www.piedmont-holidays.com
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Too good a deal to miss Carole-Anne....!!! :lol:
I'd be tempted to give him the telephone and fax number for Scotland Yard Fraud Squad!! :lol: :lol:
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

Yo, brill idea !! :lol: :lol:
Giddy Goat

Re: Looks like my luck's in!

Post by Giddy Goat »

Ciapolin wrote:All l need is your trust, honesty, confidentiality and co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.
:lol: He must think or hope that you were born yesterday!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
sunny by nature

Post by sunny by nature »

Does this mean that my proposed business venture with Mr Daniel Cityapartment might not be legitimate?
it's life Jim but not as we know it