A Family Conumdrum

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
greenbarn

Post by greenbarn »

Sam V wrote:
Essar wrote:What was exactly wrong with the Aunt's knee that made her cancel and cause so much $hi7 to happen, 8l00d7 inconsiderate in my view? The grandmother should have paid for everyone as she's the rich retiree and then this stupid scenario wouldn't have happened and Sam wouldn't need to ask. 8)
Haha! No it's the uncle (and aunt) who have the most dosh!

Any way, to sum up. The Mother and Grandmother have discussed this whole scenario at length, still confused at the uncle's (or maybe it's the aunt's) maths and have decided to avoid any family disharmony to just pay up the sum the uncle has requested.

The grandmother still bemused at the activities of the aunt who had also chosen to take the August knee operation and not the July option as well as still complaining as to why the aunt didn't inform either the mother or grandmother that the uncle had missed his connecting flight due to the pilot and crew of his first flight not arriving until departure time, thus giving the uncle only 5 mins to get to his next flight, which he missed delaying his arrival at the villa by 8 hours, leaving the mother and grandmother worried sick as to the whereabouts of the 84 year old uncle who's flight as far as they were concerned, had arrived on time and he was then driving the hire car 1 hour to the villa.
Well, it's good to have that all cleared up..........
Although - if you could just explain that middle bit again - starting with "The Mother......"
I mean, I think I follow.......
No, coming to think of it, I'm lost....... :cry: