Lay My Hat home page Lay My Hat Forum
The forum for holiday rental owners

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups    RegisterRegister  
  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 

On to pastures new....

Buying/selling your home
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elena

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: On to pastures new.... Reply with quote

Well I know I have been seriously absent from this forum for a while now, only dipping in and out occasonally to catch up on any pertinent news …..

Cut a long story short - we have been busy taking stock, clearing out (and wishing I had hailed from a long line of minimalists!) and have finally handed over the reins at Les Crouquets to new owners.

We have enjoyed our stint but it was time to go. Here's a blog post if anyone fancies a read !! http://dordogne-gites.info/so-long-farewell/

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all the input from everyone here over the years : this forum has been a huge source of help and inspiration and our time at Les Crouquets was undoubtedly made easier as we all had to cope with the ever changing world of holiday letting!

We wish our successors well - they have great and fanciful plans ahead so I do hope it all works out well for them.

We're not going far though and are still carrying on letting at La Tour de Genèbre

Once the dust settles and we stop reeling from the move I'll be back and hopefully will be able to repay some of the invaluble advice I have gleaned from you all!

Merci et bonne continuation à tous Smile !!

Elena
Nemo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck in your next adventure Elena!
elena

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nemo!!

Elena
www.dordgone-holiday-villa.co.uk
Buying/selling your home