Table d'hotes and children

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

The traffic was dreadful in France yesterday, big accident in Limoges and bouchons partout so they may have had problems getting to you. No excuse not to call, though.
The Moles Mother

Post by The Moles Mother »

Nessie wrote:Prepared dinner only for guests not to show up tonight, first of the season , no email or word, had booked a week :evil:
Argh, sorry to hear that, Nessie. I hate no-shows.

MM
A vegetarian oasis in the heart of Boeuf Bourguignonne country
http://www.lesbattees.com/
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Well in future we will take a mobile phone number, tried calling the house but of course no reply and no news from them today, so far i have managed to get 2 nights booked of their one week booking, but 1 night bookings are hard work
Nessie
La Chouette

Post by La Chouette »

Nessie wrote:1 night bookings are hard work
too true!

Since Friday morning, and including today's changes, I think we redone 13 or 14 room changes.....and it's a killer.

Jan
pepsipuss

Re: Table d'hôtes and children

Post by pepsipuss »

La Chouette wrote: I've yet to eat a teenager who didn't eat as much as an adult.
Delightful Freudian slip, Jan. Is that a variation on 'I like children but I couldn't eat a whole one'?

We have never yet been faced with the possibility of children eating as we have not had any families in CDH. If we did, I think I would have to create a separate children's mealtime for UK visitors as the table behaviour of our grandchildren appears to be widespread among the English: every mouthful negotiated, constant whining refrain of 'I don't like', half an hour to get a small plateful down them... :roll: don't get me started!! Couldn't inflict it on anyone else and expect them to pay for it.
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com