What's in a name?

If you are planning to buy a rental home, or you're thinking about what to do with one you have just acquired, this is the place for any questions about starting out in the rentals business.
Giddy Goat

Post by Giddy Goat »

Sticking to the subject in hand (for once) I think the name favoured by the majority so far is otterly perfect. I hope your significant otter agrees too! An otternout winner in fact. You otter go for it otterwise someone else will!

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

may wrote:what's in a name... my cat goes to a lovely cattery... never bothered me which cage she was placed in as they are all big with ample outdoor space (and electric blankets for winter!), but now all their accommodation has been given individual names and I'm always pleased when she is put in the Elterwater suite, and a bit miffed when she goes in the Bowness suite!
Completely Bonkers!

One of my cats is pretty smart, but even he can't read - he can manipulate anything which lives and breathes, but show him anything written and his first reaction is to sit on it and groom his magnificent tail!

Mols
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
may

Post by may »

No Moliere, not completely bonkers. Just thought, obviously wrongly, I was offering a tongue-in-cheek illustration of how a name can conjure up an image and change our perception of things.

I'll get my coat.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

If it makes the owners feel happier or otherwise, May . . . :wink:

Mols
Jumping is just dressage with speed-bumps.
Big Sis..

Post by Big Sis.. »

No Moliere, not completely bonkers. Just thought, obviously wrongly, I was offering a tongue-in-cheek illustration of how a name can conjure up an image and change our perception of things.

I'll get my coat.
Of course you were May, and dont 'get your coat'.. :wink:
please stick around....... theres lots of 'tongue in cheek' fun around these here parts..... :wink: :D