Chat Room?

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
tansy

Post by tansy »

Thank you Alexia -

It got me thinking!...you know having had the dreaded 50th (at least it is out the way...& I won't say when it was!) I was dreading the event...since turning I have had a real hard time questioning & dare I say it thinking...apparently it is quite normal for this age group I read somewhere - anyone else experiencing the same?....and how long does it go on for? :roll: ...it's getting quite expensive with the amount of animals I am importing here to keep my mind 'off' things!!! :oops:
it's all a learning curve!
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Alexia,

I enjoyed that little anecdote. Taking the tale to its logical conclusion, thinking will be classified by the government as a communicable disease, medicaltion will be developed for it's eradication and treatment will become compulsory.

That will stamp out all opposition, dissension and terrorism in one fell swoop and will guarantee the re-election of the "global village idiot" (sic. John O,Farrell) for life.

You might guess that one of my favourite films is Oh! What a Lovely War.

Alan
Guest3

Post by Guest3 »

Yeah but, no but, yeah but, am I bothered? Look at my face. Does it look bothered? Two words: whatever. End of
Paolo you're not a script writer for 'Little Britain'..are you??!!
paolo

Post by paolo »

Little Britain and also Big Brother. I have my finger very much on the pulse of our country's 'yoof'.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
debk

Post by debk »

Two words: whatever. End of.
:)

and i wonder why i can't get my new website off the drawing board. i suddenly get a free minute, drop in to see what's been happening at laymyhat and end up laughing out loud about thinkers anonymous. . . and thus my free minute is gone. though my good humor is returned!