B&B's etc in the north and west needed for our guests

For everything specific to B&Bs as opposed to holiday rentals.
wendyandchris

B&B's etc in the north and west needed for our guests

Post by wendyandchris »

Hi all,
I am looking for accommodation for any of our guests who need a stopover en route to us. This is just a general enquiry, I don't need any specific dates for this year, just some links to guest houses that offer 1 night + stays so that if we have a family driving, say from Calais and they want to stop off en route to break the journey I have some links to properties, I can send them.

My main request is that you welcome and cater for young families so a family room and facilities such as a minimum of a cot provided are essential. The more 'family friendly' you are, the better.

I am looking for properties en route from all the channel ports to ourselves in the Charente Maritime, but no further south than the Loire and mainly properties within an hour or two of the ports, so guests arriving on an evening ferry don't have too far to drive.

I would also be interested in properties on the coast within half an hour of La Rochelle to the north and the same of Royan to the south and all in between (but not inland, must be within a couple km of the beach)

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
jodibruce

B&B near ports

Post by jodibruce »

Hi

You are probably all sorted now but we are just starting out as a B&B this year and are just over an hour from Calais near Abbeville. We only take family groups and our upstairs is totally for our guests and has a double room and a large family room which could sleep at least 2 adults with children and has a seating area.
I can send some photos if you are interested.
Dianne Bruce 0033 (0)3 22 28 30 64