Toulouse/London

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
enid

Toulouse/London

Post by enid »

Our friends daughter is coming to London with her daughter 10th - 18th July and wondered if anyone wanted to do an exchange for that week? She has an apartment in Toulouse in an old building. If not has anyone any reasonably priced accommodation ideas?
Thank you
J&J

Post by J&J »

I might be able to offer something, but it would be en famille until 14 July, then fend for themselves.
They would have to like cats (x3) who will be in residence and dogs (x2) who will go into kennels on 14th July.
We are not exactly in central London, but on the tube line over the road.
Are they French?

Judith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
enid

Post by enid »

Yes they are French - a woman and her daughter who must be 10 or 11 now. If you could help I could give you her contact details or give her yours
J&J

Post by J&J »

You are welcome to give her my details.

The downsides to point out are tube fares from zone 6 into London, a mix of a week as we are going away in the middle (14th July) and a house full of animals! Anything else we can overcome!

I would be happy to discuss reasonably priced accommodation (and breakfast/meal). As we have our own place in France, which we use as much as we can, we probably wouldn't need the offer of the apartment in Toulouse. I will quite understand if a swap was more what she had in mind.

Judith
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Judith & James
Apartment in Dinard, Brittany.
enid

Post by enid »

Thanks that's so kind of you - I'll let her know