Posting images

To suggest improvements and additions to the forum, or ask about technical difficulties using the forum.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Thanks for that pic of Sean Hughes on top of you, Sue. My wife is very jealous! And it looks like David Seaman is also your mate...
Paolo
Lay My Hat
Alan Knighting

Post by Alan Knighting »

Thanks for the hosting offer and advice on posting pictures (images).

Many Internet picture depositaries are free, easy to use and give precise addresses for each picture, but should they really be necessary?

It seems a shame that the Forum’s phpBB engine supports “cut & paste� for text, but not for pictures. If it did it would make adding a picture to a posting so much simpler.

Perhaps it’s all to do with space on the servers. Lots of pictures would consume space very quickly whereas addresses will not.

It’s not a big deal, not everyone wants to include pictures in their messages and those who do will learn to live with it.
Sue Dyer

Post by Sue Dyer »

Nemo - yup!! that's it. Off topic but that film did nothing for me, it was so annoying!!

The guy laughing (probably in despair!) is my husband. He also gets lookalike comments for Souness & Terry McDermott, he's also known to a few folk as "The White Lionel Ritchie" he's got a great sense of humour re this though. You can read about his Lionel lookalike thing on his birthday website - http://www.daveisnearly50.veryold.net/

This has been a fun and informative thread!! thanks guys :)