Offer your guests the unique experience of a concert!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
alexia s.

Offer your guests the unique experience of a concert!

Post by alexia s. »

Browsing through a web site I came across this once-in-a-lifetime offer, from the owner of an olive-mill in Italy:
" the unique acoustics make our little concerts - live or by CD - a great musical pleasure for our guests. "
I can see a real niche here. If anyone would like me to arrange a concert for their guests I'll send you a full programme plus cd's, and my fee will be modest. Moreover, you can have a big or a little concert!

Any other equally amazing offers out there? Horse-riding with a wooden horse? Swimming on the floor in a blue room?

(We have some Italian cookery courses on video - why hadn't I thought of offering a cookery course to my guests? )
Best,
Alexia.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

LOL! Our guests at the moment are musicians,one has his sax. with him,not sure what the other plays but the reason they have rented my house is to "make music".They compose as well as play.I had a wry smile but maybe this is more commonplace than I thought?? I suppose if you live in a flat or small house with lots of neighbours it is difficult to make the music you would like to?? They have even extended their stay !! :lol:

www.thepetitmanoir.com
alexia s.

Post by alexia s. »

I've had opera singers stay - very temperamental. No other wind instruments, though.
The idea of a cd concert is growing on me. I wonder if they charge extra for it.
Best,
Alexia.
aillis

Post by aillis »

The jazz big band I play in came and did a final reheral at the gites it was a 2 hour concert for the guests and one of them took a video so I have a dvd of it but it will never sell