New Hampshire USA Lakes Region for Ireland

Swap weeks with your fellow rental owners - stay for free anywhere in the world.<br>
RobinClapp

New Hampshire USA Lakes Region for Ireland

Post by RobinClapp »

My husband has always want to go to Ireland.

We own a vacation home in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, a four season destination. Its a great home for a family or just the two of you looking for a romantic getaway.

Http://www.LakesidePromise.com

Please contact me if you have a property in Ireland, whether or not you want to exchange, I'd love to learn about it.

Robin Clapp
TheClappFamily@LakesidePromise.com
Lakeside Promise is our dream home titled after our wedding day which was held by a lake.
Ciaram

Post by Ciaram »

Hi Robin

We have a holiday home in Wexford which is on the South East coast of Ireland, approximately 2 hours drive from Dublin (so well located for a day trip to Dublin). The house is located a five minute walk from the beach at Rosslare and a 7-10 minute walk to a restaurant with a lovely pub, restaurant and shops. Coming to this area off season you'll really see the real Ireland. Plus it's a really good location to explore the rest of the south coast of Ireland. It's also only 9 miles from Wexford town which is a very historical town and home to the Irish National Heritage Park (a must for tourists interested in the history of Ireland).

I don't have a website but can e:mail you a PDF of some pictures of the house if you like. It's located in Rosslare Strand village so if you do a search on the net you should be able to get further information on the area.

The house has 4 bedrooms, master is en suite and it's located in a quiet cul de sac. It's very child friendly and ideal for families with young children (enclosed garden, stairgates etc.)

I'd love to go to your cabin but as my eldest child is in school and the second is starting in September I would need to go in the school holidays (July or August). I'm assuming you'll be full then and that like us this is your high season.

Our house is currently booked for August but is free for most of July at the moment (although I've had a few enquiries). If you were willing to let us have your house in the peak season I'll gladly give you ours in peak season. Otherwise we can try to work something else out if you were planning to travel off season.

Let me know what you think

Ciara