It's Awesome!

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Giddy Goat

It's Awesome!

Post by Giddy Goat »

"A very happy Christmas to all, hope next year brings lots of happiness, fun and bookings for one and all.

Thanks to everyone for the comments and discussions during the course of the year - it's invaluable to be able to get a second opinion on things, as we all know.

Special thanks to Paolo for having the idea in the first place.

Cheers all
Marcus"

We all second that, and for anyone who's new to the forum and has missed the little message modestly tucked away in the bottom RH corner of the home page, at the risk of making Paolo - a grown man - blush, do have a peek. I'm sure his wife's shoe collection must be due another boost about now!
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be
A-two

Re: It's Awesome!

Post by A-two »

Jane Bennett wrote:We all second that, and for anyone who's new to the forum and has missed the little message modestly tucked away in the bottom RH corner of the home page, at the risk of making Paolo - a grown man - blush, do have a peek. I'm sure his wife's shoe collection must be due another boost about now!
Well said Jane, and a timely reminder for the "old timers" also. Paolo, I appreciate that you may not want to tell us the percentage of members who contribute, but I wish you would, or maybe add a "suggested contribution" in minute type on the home page, so we can have a better idea about what would be appropriate over the course of a year.
Waves from America
debk

Post by debk »

Jane, thank you for bringing this up.

I think Laymyhat is as valuable as any listing site out there. (a good benchmark for a donation...)

Thanks again, Paolo.
debk
paolo

Post by paolo »

I don't ask for or expect a contribution, because the value of the site is in the input of its users, and I am just one of those. However, any contributions are welcomed, and go to the relatively modest costs of hosting and maintaining the site.
Paolo
Lay My Hat