Satelite dishes

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Paolo,
I can't see what the point is in a Sky Gnome unless you can't get DAB radio (as most of the UK can). But for overseas users it is great if you can't get UK radio via the airwaves. I think its only available from Sky direct (have a look at their website).The limitation is that the TV has to be on the channel you want to listen to as well (you can change it on the gnome), which can sometimes result in a conflict of interest with the offspring. Have a DVD or video handy in this case! I think there is a range of about 30m on the gnome.
paolo

Post by paolo »

Susan,

It sounds ideal. As luck would have it, I bar my children from watching television, with the exception of 'Here comes a digger', 'Look out for diggers', and 'Confessions of Bob the Builder, Vol. 1'. One day they will be builders, and save me a great deal of money.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
la vache!

Post by la vache! »

Totally agree, I hope they bring out a 'Pete the Plumber' and 'Erica the electrician' (just to be politically correct) soon then I will never have to worry financially again. Far more practical than Angelina the whingeing Ballerina.
cromercrabholiday

Post by cromercrabholiday »

Channel 5 doesn't make North Norfolk either - we do miss CSI Miami, but cannot remember watching anything else on it.