Wordpress Training (UK)

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
Mountain Goat

Wordpress Training (UK)

Post by Mountain Goat »

Pootlepress' training day looks good, and I'm going to give it a try on June 6th in London. Mini-LMH meetup? He's doing Cheltenham and Edinburgh as well.

I find I can put sites together, but with half-a-dozen meaty questions on each result - this guy looks as though he knows what he's talking about.

MG
no affiliation....
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Just paid for mine for 6th June as well and it's nearly sold out! I gather it's in Farringdon, so that's fairly easy for me to get to. Hope it's good - I needed a kick up the backside to get me going on my website.

Looks like it's popular, and he's added some more dates in July now.

See you there MG.... :)
pepsipuss

Post by pepsipuss »

How was it?
Wonder if I could persuade someone to do one here for free holiday!
For true domestic harmony it is essential that dogs know their place, which is below all cats

LMH Accommodation Offers Report
www.villa-rental-andalucia.com
http://www.fincalaserenidad.com
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

A lot to absorb and MG and I weren't sure whether it got too complicated as it talked a lot about a particular framework site which is quite complex?

I enjoyed the day having said that and only time will tell whether I learnt enough to get my site up and running.

I have been completely sidetracked as a planning application has been put in on my holiday park and I only have two weeks to gather information and put in an objection. So for the time being (as usual) the website is on the back burner. Sigh.... :(