New Gmail acct?

The place to discuss anything to do with computers, software, hardware, no matter how basic or technical. We all use this stuff, but we don't always understand it!
Nemo

New Gmail acct?

Post by Nemo »

I have a google email acct that I set up long before starting my business and getting a google website.

I want to try and start using gmail for business more eg forwarding my emails from my domain email accts and sending emails as if from my domain name. I currently use outlook and I can't send emails in my domain name acct (or don't know how anyway!)

The question is should I start a fresh with a new gmail acct and go from there, or is it easier to use my old acct? My acct is my name whereas if I'd known I was going to use it for business I would have used a business name. Does this matter etc or is it irrelevant for forwarding purposes etc?

My existing email is also google.com instead of gmail.com. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say/achieve!
Hells Bells

Post by Hells Bells »

You can now change it to gmail.com . Irrelevant for forwarding, so just use the one you have,