Anyone in the Mijas area?

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
Montana

Anyone in the Mijas area?

Post by Montana »

I'm going to visit a friend for a few days, who lives in Mijas Golf - I leave UK tomorrow. The weather reports are varying a bit - anyone 'on the ground' who can advise please?

BTW - my friend is also in the UK at the moment, and we're travelling back together, in case you're wondering why I don't just ask her :lol:
Acid corrodes the vessel.........
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

Just spoken to my friend who said the weather is glorious at the moment!
Montana

Post by Montana »

Excellent! Thank you! We went this time last year and it was pleasant but not hot, and I didn't pack very well......forewarned is forearmed. Thanks again :D
alifrank1

Post by alifrank1 »

Just remember that the weather has been great up to now and although the forecast is still more sunshine, after months of sun, there can be storms at any time ... but hopefully they'll clear pretty quickly!
fincafern

Post by fincafern »

..sorry, I have only just seen this.
We are about 10 miles from Mijas. The weather has been fabulous -the best October for a while and is set to remain for the next 10 days minimum according to my olive growers forecast which is fairly reliable - the one I use regularly for my guests.

Bring shorts, no coats, just a light weight cardigan for evening wear. It is hot at midday and our guests are swimming in the pool without pool heating.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Thanks again - just back today and we had a wonderful time with excellent weather :D

It was a little cooler (perhaps around 27 degrees....) when we left this morning and a bit cloudy, but still lovely.