Hi everyone

Come for a relaxed chat about anything at all and meet your fellow rental owners.
Bellywobble

Hi everyone

Post by Bellywobble »

I just found this forum last week and have dived straight in. Having spent hours on here, I've now drawn breath and thought it might be polite, if a little late, to introduce myself,and say "Hello".
I think this is a fantastic site and there's just so much brilliant advice. I like the way it's also so friendly and everyone is so helpful.
As I'm trying to put a web site together, I have been looking at other peoples, and am just stunned by the wonderful properties that everyone has!
I'm hoping to let out a very modest apartment that came with our house (a lovely surprise as it wasn't mentioned on the agents details). We initially used it for friends and family, but now we are funding our daughter through University a little extra income would be more than useful. I've found so much advice already that my head is spinning!
Stu

Post by Stu »

Welcome Kayley! I hope you find this site as much help as we did when venturing into the unknown!

Have fun!
enid

Post by enid »

Hi Kayley - I am sure you will find everyone here very helpful - and full of information.
Fraise

Post by Fraise »

:lol: Hi Kayley,good luck with the appartment !!