Suggestions please for free listing sites.

For topics that are specific to Spain, please go here.
kg1

Suggestions please for free listing sites.

Post by kg1 »

Hi everyone. I haven't posted in the 'Spain' bit before as my property is in the UK but............

My brother has a flat in the Murcia area, he uses it quite a bit himself but would like a few bookings to cover costs etc. Can anyone please recommend any free listing sites that they have had success with. Doesn't speak Spanish though so would be listing in English. Many thanks.
djfwells

Post by djfwells »

Niumba used to be a good site, I haven'y looked for a while, but it might be worth checking out.
lorca

Post by lorca »

Can´t think of any I´m afraid. We have a free listing on Niumba, but have only ever had one booking from them
If not now, when?
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Many thanks.Will suggest he looks at Niumba. If not free sites are there any low cost ones - doesn't want a big outlay as he's not actually looking for a huge amount of bookings?
Kaz D

Post by Kaz D »

I think Rentalia is about 75 euros for 6 months. I've had a few enquiries from them but no bookings yet unfortunately.
fincafern

Post by fincafern »

A free site called Spanish web used to bring a few enquiries for me a few years ago.
The cheapest paid site I have found is Portside promotions now running under the name holiday home rentals I think but the former name will find them.
I have used them for years - only a little company but they produce excellent results in ratio and good service/ feedback.
I am still trying Rentalia out so cannot comment. Spain holiday is excellent value for money. There is a paid site I use as well called Espana breaks - they used to be free - again - good service/ feed back/ help.
If you want a list of free sites and a newsletter for updates you need to sign up with Kevin from COH but I am afraid I have lost the link because I rarely bother with freebie sites any more these days, usually not worth the effort.
Your brother might be better off with one reasonable paid site like Portside if he doesn't want to splash out too much cash - I think they are only € 75 a year but tell him to be careful - I think it is automatic renewal unless you state otherwise, but I am more than happy to let it run for that price.
fincafern

Post by fincafern »

Sorry forgot to add, I am also with Niumba.
If you want to read the address of an enquiry nowadays, you have to pay so it isn't free really - not any more.
kg1

Post by kg1 »

Thanks for all your suggestion - I will pass them on. In the interest of sharing these are the one's I use for the UK but they also do Europe -

www.theholidaylet.com

www.escapelets.com

www.getawayearth.com

www.domegos.co.uk

Many thanks.
Marks

Post by Marks »

Spain Holiday works for me. €169 +IVA with 10% renewal discount.
Some guests just need a sympathetic pat. On the head. With a hammer.
walter901

free listing

Post by walter901 »

If you have a webpage yourself, I know a very good one. Please send a Private msg

Cheers !