I bought a 1-bed house with Balcony in Italy for $30,000

If you're buying or selling, tell others about it here. Or ask other owners for advice.
lyn

I bought a 1-bed house with Balcony in Italy for $30,000

Post by lyn »

Dear all,
For whoever wants a house to get away to, where you can enjoy the sun, eat good food, amazing wine (3-course meals including wine from about 12 pounds) without having it be a drain on your monthly finances, take a look at this project:
[post edited]. The houses start from 20,000 pounds, and this is including the restoration works and the furnishing.
I've bought a house there and would be happy to answer any questions about it. Hope to see you there! :D
Lyn
paolo

Post by paolo »

This sounds an awful lot like a sales pitch, so I have edited the post.
Paolo
Lay My Hat
lyn

Post by lyn »

Apologies if it sounds like a sales pitch, it's not intended to.... it's just that I've looked to buy in Italy for a long time and I never did because everywhere I would look prices are exhorbitant and the processes very complicated/untransparent - and the Calitri project is really simple, straightforward, transparent, inexpensive and manageable that I'd like to spread the word far and wide, hope this makes sense! I don't work for the company and I don't receive any compensation on any sales they make - I just holiday there. I would however be happy to tell people about the hamlet if they are interested in buying a house in Italy without draining their finances.... Best regards, Lyn
Musetta

Post by Musetta »

I just wanted to chime in and say that we bought a home in Calitri as well (after much looking in Italy!). I have started a Yahoo Group for Calitri Homeowners, so, if you are one :-), you can send an email to calitri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com to join and chat/share info. with other buyers.